How to burn a DVD using a CD-R disc?

Daps
not really. the xbox can read most avi and mp4 files

how 'hard' it is depends on what your source file is, and if you need to convert it. but if you d/l whatever divx file, it should play it

well i found a blank dvd in the house

last time i tried to burn a disc, i had video but no audio? what did i do wrong? do i need to download some converter or something? :ehh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
well i found a blank dvd in the house

last time i tried to burn a disc, i had video but no audio? what did i do wrong? do i need to download some converter or something? :ehh:

I need to know what you're dealing with

unless you're copying a dvd you have, or burning from actual dvd-rom files, it's not worth it. if it's a divx/avi file you will need a converter, and it won't look that good

if you have an external, that (or streaming) is the way to go. it's 2012, throw them blank dvd's in the bushes :birdman:

Daps
I need to know what you're dealing with

unless you're copying a dvd you have, or burning from actual dvd-rom files, it's not worth it. if it's a divx/avi file you will need a converter, and it won't look that good

if you have an external, that (or streaming) is the way to go. it's 2012, throw them blank dvd's in the bushes :birdman:
I googled that external hard drive idea and i was seeing comments on youtube how it messes up and could corrupt the whole external hard drive. Is this true? because i got some important documents and shyt on there that i dont want to get corrupted all over watching "Battleship" on my HDtv but to answer your question, the movies would be from the internet so its those divx/avi type of formats
:smugfavre:

doggie, just google this shyt. stop being lazy.
:comeon: breh, the burner software says "burn dvd" and thats what i do thinking its a easy process then i popped it into the dvd player/xbox and that shyt had NO audio so its not that easy when a problem occurs

hope ur talking data disc and not actually dvd files, those shyts won't fit on a 700mb cd breh
Yeah i said screw the CD idea because now i found some blank dvds and got a external hard drive already

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:comeon: breh, the burner software says "burn dvd" and thats what i do thinking its a easy process then i popped it into the dvd player/xbox and that shyt had NO audio so its not that easy when a problem occurs

What program are you using?

Alot of programs have problems when it comes to burning movie files where the audio has more than two channels. Right click on the movie file, click property, then click details and see how many channels the audio is.

Daps
What program are you using?

Alot of programs have problems when it comes to burning movie files where the audio has more than two channels. Right click on the movie file, click property, then click details and see how many channels the audio is.

windows dvd maker

software that came with the computer :manny:

or i need something else and ill try that audio thing and get back to ya

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I googled that external hard drive idea and i was seeing comments on youtube how it messes up and could corrupt the whole external hard drive. Is this true? because i got some important documents and shyt on there that i dont want to get corrupted all over watching "Battleship" on my HDtv but to answer your question, the movies would be from the internet so its those divx/avi type of formats
:smugfavre:

Yeah i said screw the CD idea because now i found some blank dvds and got a external hard drive already

breh i have the same problem...im not a computer nerd, and dont know how to burn these movies with the sound on them, so i can make some dough :snoop:

so i would love to know the answer to this to.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
windows dvd maker

software that came with the computer :manny:

or i need something else and ill try that audio thing and get back to ya

breh i have the same problem...im not a computer nerd, and dont know how to burn these movies with the sound on them, so i can make some dough :snoop:

so i would love to know the answer to this to.

First of all, Windows DVD Maker is horrible.

Like I said, alot of programs have problems with burning videos where the audio is surround sound. I don't know why that is and im only speaking from personal experience.

Right click on your avi files and click properties then click details if it has more than 2 audio channels, convert the video using Any Video Converter, and when you convert, theres an option to have only 2 audio channels. It moves all the audio to the left and right speaker. So if you watch that shyt on surround sound, it aint gonna be surround sound. :sadbron: But it will be very loud because all the audio is only on 2 channels.

I only burn hard to find movies nowadays and make my own bootlegs for them with menus and all that, and usually the movies are so old and rare and are vhsrips that they only have 2 channels anyway. Other than that I only use dvds when i download full retail copies. If I just wanna watch some new movie, i put it on a hard drive and plug it into my tv :manny:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just use your external HDD

As long as it's fat32 all you got to do is plug it in and you can watch all your movies(except mkvs)

If you have to burn movies use winavi or another decent program to convert the files then something like dvdsanta to burn it

Daps
Just use your external HDD

As long as it's fat32 all you got to do is plug it in and you can watch all your movies(except mkvs)

If you have to burn movies use winavi or another decent program to convert the files then something like dvdsanta to burn it

So how do you do this exactly? Im far from a computer geek but the better the directions, the easy i can figure it out

also, why i keep hearing about converting a harddrive to fat32 fukks up the external harddrive?

and are you saying by the end of the process, all i would have to do is plug in my harddrive into one of the xbox/ps3 usb ports, and then magically, all my movie files are playable?

if so, :leon: