How to have kids, a woman and never worry about getting robbed blind

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
yall broads deflecting and dodging. Cant respond to what Im saying at all
Yes all women want to marry cuz they love their man :comeon:

Like you need marriage to love your man

And we aint women, that whole lonliness thing aint scary at all.

Yall are so selfish to be dodging cuz you want to maintain all that power and leverage over a man in a marriage.
Or.
I just want mutuality.
Marriage shouldn't be about power and what an individual can get out of it. It's about mutuality.

Contrary to what you believe, there are people out there without ulterior motives.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Or.
I just want mutuality.
Marriage shouldn't be about power and what an individual can get out of it. It's about mutuality.

Contrary to what you believe, there are people out there without ulterior motives.

Then why does modern marriage assign so much power to the woman???
And why as individuals can they get so much out of it if it ends, which gives them power DURING the marriage.

She cheats? Your stuck cuz she takes everything and the kids
She gains 100 lbs? Same
She stops having sex? same.

I don't care about lack of ulterior motives, people change and no man with common sense would give a woman that much power over him.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Marry on your level means nothing

When my bro in law married my sister both were working.

After three kids she's a stay at home mom

yup. that's the game plan for those high earner broads. Marry an equivalent man, have kids then quit.
Unless she has a ton in assets your in the same position as the dude with a broke jobless woman

Don't sign that certificate brehs

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Then why does modern marriage assign so much power to the woman???
And why as individuals can they get so much out of it if it ends, which gives them power DURING the marriage.

She cheats? Your stuck cuz she takes everything and the kids
She gains 100 lbs? Same
She stops having sex? same.

I don't care about lack of ulterior motives, people change and no man with common sense would give a woman that much power over him.
It isn't assigned. You're basically making the situations of some be your driving point to your opinion on marriage.

I'm done here.

Cake

Banned
Daps
Or just handle your business and your lady. Real nikkas don't get put on child support. Go in her tummy and she'll be cool with whatever you can afford each month.

She'll be paying you a sperm donation fee n shyt.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Just find a surrogate to carry your child and raise it as a single father.

No woman is involved.
No marriage dodging.
No risk of paying child support, EVER.

All that extra shyt is unnecessary.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
So none of the women will acknowledge that they change up or can change up once married

They dont acknowledge that they are human beings with fleeing emotions and hormones

They won't acknowledged that there is literally nothing restraining them from acting up once the paper work is signed

And all a man is trying to do is not give women tons of incentives to fukk over there husbands

You ladies are being intellectually dishonest

You need to be kept in check for the betterment of your family unit.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly there is none since you planning on doing this
I don't understand why women just refuse to look at it from the male perspective :snoop:
Yall call us selfish, but refuse to acknowledge that marriage and the legal relations are completely one sided :martin:
We understand that just because marriage doesn't work all the time, that doesn't mean it won't work for you; but yall won't even discuss the male side :why:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why women just refuse to look at it from the male perspective :snoop:
Yall call us selfish, but refuse to acknowledge that marriage and the legal relations are completely one sided :martin:
We understand that just because marriage doesn't work all the time, that doesn't mean it won't work for you; but yall won't even discuss the male side :why:
I'm done here.