How to Raise Your Credit Score 150 Points -

Daps
body_recovered_cliffs_of_moher___getty.jpg

????

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Mfs be in such a rush to get a higher credit score, just to borrow, not pay something back and tank it again. Work on your spending habits and use credit wisely.
Put sumthin on it the movement. I pay just enough to keep it on playa

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Here are some other key factors I've used which helped me greatly:

1# Get a better paying job or create another stream of revenue so you can utilize extra cash to pay down your debts cause the more cash on hand you can afford to pay more than the minimum

2# apply for the instant credit reporting catalog credit cards such as FINGERHUT... GETTINGTON..etc. don't worry they APPROVE ANYONE....they usually hit u off with a 200 to 300 credit limit considering you have bad credit...what you do is buy something you know you can pay off from thier Catalog of merchandise like a towel or some fukking candle holders....pay it off then they automatically REPORT your payment or payments to the credit agencies usually they will increase your credit limit to like 500 to a 1000 which helps your score

3. DONT CLOSE OUT CARDS you have paid off on like the Fingerhut card ...having some credit on hand is helpful even if u don't use it ...it is good for your credit to debt ratio ..I have a bout 2 credit cards I paid off which I don't use anymore I keep around

4. If the creditors call you for a SETTLEMENT OFFER

TAKE IT.... :ufdup:

By making a payment plan you can afford once it is paid off its a good thing ..cause they just want you to pay the principal anyway

They done made a gang of money off of interest already

Once it's paid it's seen as a charge off foe 6 months than it's off your credit report as debt paid

5# DROP YOUR GIRLFRIEND or BOYFRIEND If they are not HELPING YOU PAY OFF YOUR DEBT ... relationships cost money and Sacrifices have to be made...if she or rehe can't respect you budgeting your finances ..they can go kick rocks