How to Start a business in Ghana

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I personally know a Ghanaian dude who was telling me about his business in Ghana. He told me you don't pay as much tax over there

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
When I used to work close to a lot of African countries, they used to want 1M for investment dollars.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Brehs I'm in Cape Town, South Africa.
I got 2 brokers that actually sell and broker deals of existing functional profitable businesses, so pm me if you're serious on the process of acquiring an actual business this side.

I want my 8 percent commission though.
I'll have to run around make sure you don't get finnesed and give up ALL my real life information and schedule a trip for you to come to Cape Town to see for yourrself, whether you're coppping a farm, factory, office building or logistics trucking business.
The Chinese have beeeeeeeeeen setting up shop in Cape Town since the mid 2000s, at this point they are established

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I'm in Cape Town, South Africa.
I got 2 brokers that actually sell and broker deals of existing functional profitable businesses, so pm me if you're serious on the process of acquiring an actual business this side.

I want my 8 percent commission though.
I'll have to run around make sure you don't get finnesed and give up ALL my real life information and schedule a trip for you to come to Cape Town to see for yourrself, whether you're coppping a farm, factory, office building or logistics trucking business.
The Chinese have beeeeeeeeeen setting up shop in Cape Town since the mid 2000s, at this point they are established
What’s the profit margins looking like?

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
What’s the profit margins looking like?
Around 10-12 percent.
So a business you buy for $100k will be making you about $10K - 12K annually.
The key is to move to SA, money and currency are all relative.

A trucking busineess is good money down this side for example, especially if you own about 3-5 trucks

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Around 10-12 percent.
So a business you buy for $100k will be making you about $10K - 12K annually.
The key is to move to SA, money and currency are all relative.

A trucking busineess is good money down this side for example, especially if you own about 3-5 trucks
is it necessary to move there? I prefer to stay in the US

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
is it necessary to move there? I prefer to stay in the US
It's not necessary, but i do prefer doing business with black people who have intentions of building in Africa, especially for their kids.

Visiting is essential though. I can't be putting my neck out for someone I don't know. It's not just about money.

Cats should draft 3 business' that they wouldn't mind to own, then I'll present with 3 on each idea that are most viable long term, and give you a local perspective of which industries are big money (construction vehicles and cranes are BIG money on Johannesburg for example, simply renting that machinery, that's free Game I'm dropping).