3 Snake 50,000
4 Dog 25,000 :whoo:

leo-the.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew cats ain’t to be fuccked with as a teenager. Downstairs neighbor just had new kittens. Probably a couple of weeks old. One of them would always stick a paw out under the door when it heard footsteps. Like imagine sticking ur hand out under something hoping to have someone put something in it on the other side. The paw looked so harmless to me. It looked soft. Playful.

So one day I decided to touch it and soon as I did the kitten pulled back fast and one of its claws ripped through my finger like it was nothing. Spent like 2 to 3 weeks hurting from that.

that’s a new born kitten. A full grown cat will wreck u.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I knew cats ain’t to be fuccked with as a teenager. Downstairs neighbor just had new kittens. Probably a couple of weeks old. One of them would always stick a paw out under the door when it hear footsteps. The paw looked so harmless to me. It looked soft. Playful. So one day I decided to touch it and soon as I did the kitten pulled back and one of its clawed ripped through my finger like it was nothing. Spent like 2/3 weeks hurting from that.

fell for the okey doke :laff:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I knew cats ain’t to be fuccked with as a teenager. Downstairs neighbor just had new kittens. Probably a couple of weeks old. One of them would always stick a paw out under the door when it hear footsteps. The paw looked so harmless to me. It looked soft. Playful. So one day I decided to touch it and soon as I did the kitten pulled back and one of its clawed ripped through my finger like it was nothing. Spent like 2/3 weeks hurting from that.

Evil creatures