how to vote by mail instructions for those voting by mail

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Trump is way better, theres no hard evidence that he's a pedo but with biden theres tons.

I dont believe it.

Theres no evidence of this. In fact trump seems to be actively trying to put an end to child trafficking but yall asleep tho.

Obama wasnt any better flying in "hotdogs" if you've peeped the leaked emails. With biden you can literally YouTube clips of him feeling up and sniffing kids, but go ahead, vote Biden smh.

:mjlol:I just gave you proof though. Plus he’s close with Epstein who’s a pedo. There’s photos of them together.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
the process of voting by mail applies to both democrats and republicans or any party you decide to vote for. i did not mentioned who to vote for and i simply posted information in "how to vote" if you decide to do so by mail or family member or an elderly that wants to vote by mail. Joe Biden was NOT the only person in Congress making those decision making intthe white house. its a consensus that includes republicans. Furthermore, the war on drugs and crimes and locking folks started with Bush policies his blueprint and Clinton did escalate that and republicans/dems are part of congress so it wasnt a one man operation. you dont think republican investors have money invested in private prisons individually speaking?. its not a ONE man decision. im not sure if you want to vote for trump who republicans historically loves conservative judges and have no agenda or care to address police brutality and issues in the community put it this way how many trump politicians on the local, state, or federal level have maxine waters or john lewis type of congress people in their party ? not saying democrats or the biden and kamala are the perfect choice no way.

also, you may not support kamala or biden but at the very least why not focus on the local level in your neighborhood?you still have to vote for city councilman type of folks and local leaders.by not doing anything we will just complain anyways.

to be honest the Green Party ideally makes the perfect sense and understands corporate,bankers,wall street and lobbyist have no place in politics but that is not a reality and sadly only two parties really exist because democrats and republicans have money power influence and an effective marketing campaign presence.
I negged him. He's a cac creating an agenda working for trump.

• Dap
Reactions: Mtt