Reppin
Falls
Was actually a pretty good read
Need some cats from Queens to confirm :feedme:

@Tunez buddy in article talking lotta shyt on your boy banks :whoo:

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
That's the first time in my life I ever heard somebody call Jam Master Jay stuck up

I was believing a lot of dudes story then he jus lost all credibility when he called JMJ stuck up

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
That's the first time in my life I ever heard somebody call Jam Master Jay stuck up

I was believing a lot of dudes story then he jus lost all credibility when he called JMJ stuck up

Always heard dude was a real G on the streets. Like got his hands alot more dirty then he led on....

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Always heard dude was a real G on the streets. Like got his hands alot more dirty then he led on....
I heard that a few times

And heard that he was the nicest dude in Run Dmc the type that would stop and chop it up wit u or quick to look out for u

Never heard anybody call him stuck up

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
ducktales on top of ducktales:
Add On. 50 and bang em werent beefing cause 50 didnt bail him out....They bailed each other out so many times that wasnt the problem. 50 Chose banks and told domo he had to wait, Domo got a call from bang em, and Domo let bang em know 50 changed the plans.

Bang Bang called 50 from Jail gettin at em like "You ruinin my word, we supposed to do this 50/50" and 50 told him he wanted banks. When Bang Bang got pissed and flipped. 50 Let him sit in the cell longer.
For one, Smurf didnt start beefing with 50 till AFTER they blew up and it was already established that Banks was second in line, that shyt had nothing to do with Banks and everything to do with Smurf not getting bailed out.. the timeline for that shyt is way off for that to even be a possibility

Like I said. The Bang Bang vs 50 Beef started when Bang Promised Domo to be second after they put 50 in the spot light. 50 said f*** that cause he had lloyd banks in pocket. THATS when s*** got ill.

f Lloyd Banks wasnt born, Domo would be rapping over that dumbass Put Your Hands up Joint right now.
If that was the case then we wouldve heard Domination on those early mixtapes and not Banks
My personal theory on how banks was found is that he was a nobody, Sha gave the ***** 10 minutes and hes on. Cause Real talk. THATS THE ONLY WAY HES IN.
Except for the fact that Tony Yayo himself says that he lived down the block from Banks and that Banks met 50 through him:what: except for the fact that Banks got his reputation as a local battle rapper:what:
Banks is on the 134 all stars mixtape rapping and this is before 50 even got shot and G Unit was a thing, Domination is nowhere to be found

Last edited: