How was U-God "killed" in Knuckleheadz? Never understood this

Daps
Reppin
Chi
For years I've read and heard how U-God was "killed off" in the song Knuckleheadz on OB4CL. I think even RZA himself said U-God was killed off, but nothing in his verse, or any of the lyrics in the song indicates at all he was killed.

Only thing I can think of is the "Slugs hit the Pelle" line, but then he keeps going after that...

I always wondered wtf I'm missing here...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
For years I've read and heard how U-God was "killed off" in the song Knuckleheadz on OB4CL. I think even RZA himself said U-God was killed off, but nothing in his verse, or any of the lyrics in the song indicates at all he was killed.

Only thing I can think of is the "Slugs hit the Pelle" line, but then he keeps going after that...

I always wondered wtf I'm missing here...
I assumed he died in the car crash skit towards the end of the song lol.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I never understood this either

Especially because he’s then mentioned again on “Heaven or Hell” or at that point is that song suppose to be like Raekwon and Ghost reflecting and thinking back on the past?:jbhmm:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Thematically he gets killed. They're "Knuckleheadz" - Wild, reckless, they rob somebody and receive retaliation. You can also look to the line "slugs hit the Pelle, punches holes into the belly, suckers tried to knock me out the box like..." Basically, he got hit and no longer appears on the album, so he's "dead".

Daps
didn't he go to jail again so they theatrically killed him?
i thought this was like a wu attribute. ghostface wears a mask, rae is the chef because he's fat but also crack, deck watches you play yourself and all that, odb is drunk. u-god drops a hot 5 bars before his going to jail

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
didn't he go to jail again so they theatrically killed him?
i thought this was like a wu attribute. ghostface wears a mask, rae is the chef because he's fat but also crack, deck watches you play yourself and all that, odb is drunk. u-god drops a hot 5 bars before his going to jail
He's also a psychopathic thinker according to Meth so that may have something to do with his lack of good decision making skills