How well do you know your neighbors brehs?

THA ILLEST's baby moms

NEGS R TASTY
Daps
Bought my house in 2017 although i really didn't begin to start to conversate with any of them until this year.
The only neighbor I'm genuinely cool with is this African woman across the street from me, our kids go to the same school and she be bumpin african/world music in her house on the weekends.
:dj2:
Anyways, my house is stuck between two CAC couples that dont have any children. The couple on the left I still never talked yet nor care, just this slenderman meth'd out looking ass couple.

And the other couple on the right is just jokes.:mjlol: It's a "my 600 lbs life" episode in the making. I'll name them "Bob and Sally", From what she told me, Sally fukked up her back in some car accident years ago and so she isn't able to work or get around the house much anymore, she gets her boyfriend Bob (this biker gang looking fukk to do EVERYTHING while she sits on her ass, which includes bathing her and washing her hair, and taking care of their two dogs. SMH. I understand why "Bob" looks angry and pissed all the time. Its because he has a 45 year old girlfriend to take care of like a toddler. I just troll him now and act excessively nice when I see him. fukk him.:lolbron:

Me: HEYYY BOB! :krs:
Him: :beli:
Me: Tell Sally I said HI ok?
Him::beli: sure. :mjcry:
Me: *goes inside house and closes door*
latest

Work a full time job to look "badass" in your Harley Davidson chopper bike to rush home to cook, clean, scoop up dog shyt and wipe your grown GF ass brehs .

Share your stories.