How White women fall into America’s white power movement- CNN

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and I like how this article seems to highlight everything about her mindstate as a white supremacist BUT her hatred of anyone not white. Like I'm supposed to believe that she joined their group just not because she she also hated black people but because she wanted to be a part of something :mjlol: If she didn't already feel that way about black people there's no way she would've joined the alt right of all things

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t trust white women.

Correction: Don't trust women.

White or not, all women are the same. They will always run to whatever man they feel is dominant. Women are attracted to power and status.

If a rich and powerful black man comes along, all these white supremacist female would leave their man in a second.

Daps

White or not, all women are the same. They will always run to whatever man they feel is dominant. Women are attracted to power and status.

If a rich and powerful black man comes along, all these white supremacist female would leave their man in a second.

:hhh:

of course u gonna come in here and Cape for ur white women

they got thousands of black men hung for no reason but all women are the same?

:scust:

u should not be allowed to continue to post ur white supremacists talking points

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Once a white always a white supremacist

Fixed
3DJphuA.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh:

of course u gonna come in here and Cape for ur white women

they got thousands of black men hung for no reason but all women are the same?

:scust:

u should not be allowed to continue to post ur white supremacists talking points

How is it caping for white women when I said don't trust them?

Maybe you'll learn in due time but all women are essentially the same. They're attracted to status. Right now white supremacy reigns supreme so white women will naturally be attracted to it. But that doesn't mean they can't be changed.

You give any woman a chance to be with a higher status male than the guy she is with, that woman will do so. Don't ever trust ANY woman.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Breh I don’t even trust my own mother