How Would JIN do at a Smack Battle?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Don't he rap about god now? fukk he gonna say in a battle rap? " YOU GOT A NINE? shyt I DON'T CARRY MINE. I GOT A BIBLE TO HANDLE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND IMMA LET IT SHINE"

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Well first he'd have to stop coming strictly off the dome. Smack is about body blows while Jin is a light jabber with his bars.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His battle career was already put on life support by Serius Jones before Iron put him in a body bag though.

He done brehs. He done.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Jin is better suited for freestyle friday type joints where you are limited to what offensive verbiage you can use...

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a chance to prove his worth against Dizaster and Illmaculate in Grindtime, but the shyt never went down because GT was shady and then Jin basically played them like fools. Too bad, it would have been dope to see him in the ring again, I never thought he was wack.

But Serious and Iron damaged this kid badly...they came full ammo and he wanted to freestyle with them :dwillhuh: Iron literally put his bodybag in a bodybag...

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
its tough, its like the pryde champions who came to ufc, they werent less skilled but the octogon and the age as well as the different style and rules affected them in a negative way. hed have to do lower tier battles first to get his shyt together before even trying to go up against the heavyweights.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
its tough, its like the pryde champions who came to ufc, they werent less skilled but the octogon and the age as well as the different style and rules affected them in a negative way. hed have to do lower tier battles first to get his shyt together before even trying to go up against the heavyweights.

Good analogy my G

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Why wonder? It's going to end up exactly like him vs Serius Jones, the racist jokes are just going to get him barred out the building and can't respond because he will get jumped. Then again Jin would actually do ight if he stop being freestyle heavy and saying shyt like "cheesing pleasing".:patrice:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
he would die a miserable death

difference with back then vs now is all you needed was some semi funny shyt and some okay bars to be considered good. add in the different ethnicity and you were in there for the win

now a days you need creativity, witty, rebuttals, stage presence, so many other attributes that these dudes didnt need when they were just saying lines on 106 n park with the most popular song at the time in the line. or in the fight klub

all them dudes from then would die now. all of them.