How would the coli be different if there were no daps?

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
If there was no metric to count how many posters agreed with a particular post, how would our threads, comments, mod behavior and discussions be different? Would it impact the quality of the site? Better or worse?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It would die and they would flee to a site that had a 'like/dap/co-sign' feature. Yes, people pander for daps but quality posters also provide comedy, gifs, links and all they ask for is daps and reps in return. It's like our currency, validation.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Yall said it for me.. some nikka said the other day "this nikka had 3k+ rep before he started sharing his opinions" like were negs supposed to shut me up? Yall care about those shyts not me :russ: grown ass men looking for online cosigns from strangers over trivial shyt im sick

Yall have no idea how many people avoid dapping my shyt but will toss an occasional "keep going" rep or hop in my messages to show support cuz they're scared of this hoe ass site using negs, insults, warnings and other forms of arbitrary censorship that comes along with sharing opinions.