How Would You Fix Boxing?

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no having multiple belts is actually the really cool thing about boxing...

look at the ufc .. it becomes freaking bottle neck up at the top of the standings with just one belt...one shot at a time..

where as in boxing ppl can go after multiple belts which leads to bad ass unification fights...

as far as fixing boxing each organization should work together to force mandatories to keep the belt.. extension after extension etc.. fukk that.. then guys can't run away from manadtories and real threats.. and boxers must pay dearly if they duck or dodge mandatories... now ppl just drop belts to aviod ppl .. well if u paid great price you'd be forced to fight that fight.. and by great price means something like all the bodies would default you to the end of the line...

you gotta add some prestige and power to that belt... back in the day the belt meant more money... its gotta mean the same thing now..

and having four or five different sanction bodies (w.b.c. i.b.f w.b.o etc) acting within one commission would mean all the bodies would have boxing as its best interest instead of making money...

the money would come and maybe boxing can be elevated into a higher tier sport...

i know ppl are gonna say well may and pac making records of money.. thats not an accurate gauge of how healthy boxing is... BOXING IS ALWAYS A DEATH OR TWO IN THE RING ON NETWORK TV from being elimanted... remember that as you see football morph into flag football in the coming decades..

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Less belts
Fights easier to make

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
its extremely easy. 2 belts per class max. make guys fight each other. air some big (quality) fights on free tv. thats literally all that needs to be done. theres too many hands in the cookie jar, and they are all worried about their piece lessening. this pbc shyt is a comically bad fukk up. schedule coming up is complete ass. make these motherfukkers fight each other

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

look at the ufc .. it becomes freaking bottle neck up at the top of the standings with just one belt...one shot at a time..

where as in boxing ppl can go after multiple belts which leads to bad ass unification fights...

as far as fixing boxing each organization should work together to force mandatories to keep the belt.. extension after extension etc.. fukk that.. then guys can't run away from manadtories and real threats.. and boxers must pay dearly if they duck or dodge mandatories... now ppl just drop belts to aviod ppl .. well if u paid great price you'd be forced to fight that fight.. and by great price means something like all the bodies would default you to the end of the line...

you gotta add some prestige and power to that belt... back in the day the belt meant more money... its gotta mean the same thing now..

and having four or five different sanction bodies (w.b.c. i.b.f w.b.o etc) acting within one commission would mean all the bodies would have boxing as its best interest instead of making money...

cosign all of this...this is why im big on title unification...if youre a champion in a division...clear out the other champs...but also keep 1 champ per weight class per organization..get the interim, regular, and super title bullshyt the fukk outta here

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

the money would come and maybe boxing can be elevated into a higher tier sport...

i know ppl are gonna say well may and pac making records of money.. thats not an accurate gauge of how healthy boxing is... BOXING IS ALWAYS A DEATH OR TWO IN THE RING ON NETWORK TV from being elimanted... remember that as you see football morph into flag football in the coming decades..
Listen, no one can keep up with of those alphabet belts though. I think it should be two belts maximum.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That is the most important thing that boxing needs.

That's on the fighters to realize tho. Too many guys get out of the game with nothing to show for it. No pension. No nothing. If you got an outspoken intelligent guy from every weight class to come together and get a union started, that would be beautiful.

Get rid of one of the 4 major bodies. Either the WBO or WBC. Leaning towards the WBO.