How would you fix the Orlando Magic?

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
You gotta get a guard that can shoot better than Payton ...that would open up so much more pick action for them with Gordon .....also you gotta extended Gordon ...I’d give him the max if need be he’s the type of guy you should be willing to roll the dice on ...they desperately need a slashing wing too
I’m cool with J Simmons honestly. We need a little depth at the position no way he should be coming off the bench. Fournier kinda fell off he was looking allstar caliber early this season :skip:

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Moving them to Seattle would be a big step in the right direction

Real shyt tho who remembers when the Magic traded Oladipo and a lottery pick for Ibaka and then traded him for Terence fukking Ross and the Raptors bottom 5 pick within less than a season

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I’m cool with J Simmons honestly. We need a little depth at the position no way he should be coming off the bench. Fournier kinda fell off he was looking allstar caliber early this season :skip:
Simmons ain’t the answer my G ...he would be like a nice complementary piece to a truly dynamic slasher but he’s not that guy ...already 28 and maxing out at 18ppg per36 they’re just going to have to get lucky in the draft because their cap situation is fukked from spending money on people like Biyombo :mjlol: they should try to move Payton ASAP tho ...no way they should pay him this summer ...at least get something for him

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Simmons ain’t the answer my G ...he would be like a nice complementary piece to a truly dynamic slasher but he’s not that guy ...already 28 and maxing out at 18ppg per36 they’re just going to have to get lucky in the draft because their cap situation is fukked from spending money on people like Biyombo :mjlol: they should try to move Payton ASAP tho ...no way they should pay him this summer ...at least get something for him
He comes off the bench im cool with that