how would you react if money may takes a beating and gets knocked out

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
At least Lewis was black though :usure:
and everyone expected that L the moment the fight was signed...

Right now there's only one dude i can realistically see Floyd losing to and that's Sergio Martinez...

I'd be
g600616996.gif
if anyone else got him...

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Probably like I took Tyson getting knocked out by Buster Douglas. Even now I can't watch that fight.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Probably like I took Tyson getting knocked out by Buster Douglas. Even now I can't watch that fight.

:what: Stop actin' like a lil bytch right now...

Douglas was in RARE form that night, he earned that victory and Tyson was :flabbynsick:

To answer the question, I honestly can't see it ever happening...some guys with superb defensive schemes just won't ever take a vicious beating, even if they take L's

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:what: Stop actin' like a lil bytch right now...

Douglas was in RARE form that night, he earned that victory and Tyson was :flabbynsick:

To answer the question, I honestly can't see it ever happening...some guys with superb defensive schemes just won't ever take a vicious beating, even if they take L's
Of course I've watched the fight again, but that shyt still hard to do.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
You clowns have taken stannery to disgusting new levels with this thread.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm a huge Mayweather fan but I don't live and die with him winning and losing. I'm not in the gym putting in all the hours of training, I'm not making the sacrifices, I'm not in the ring with him hitting and get hit. Never understood why fans get emotionally attached. If Mayweather gets beat 1 day then he gets beat, why would I as a fan lose sleep over that?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Its sad because you know if he loses, its gonna be a knockout most likely. No way its a decision loss because mayweather adapts to everyones style and eventually takes over. But a punch that just happens to get through like mosleys..might make a lot of nikkas feel like they lost their father. Well, too late for that.:leon: