Howard University Elects It's First Transgender Student Body President

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Curious on the campaign tactics.

Did they gaslight people into voting for them?

The chick who ran against the tranny is popular and bourgeoisie (think 1 of the Ashleys from Recess) which can rub people the wrong way. she fucked up in choosing her running mate who is a “regular” student at howard in an appeal to try to relate to the general student body.

the tranny chose a “senator” as its running mate and the bourgeoisie girl ( part of HU senate herself) was destroying both of them in rebuttals and proposals. Even calling out the other senator for being absent from multiple senate sessions. But whenever it was her running mates turn to respond to questions proposed he didn’t seem too prepared.

ultimately Howard is very liberal and like 70 percent females and for some reason women love trannys and things unnatural like that…so …yea…

sadly i’m not too surprised howard as a collective went with the ticket with a tranny over a normal breh not too cliqued in with the going-ons on campus

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Historical patterns show that communities, empires, and nations start to collapse and decline when their morals become too loose, dabble in witchcraft(crystals, horoscopes, spells/sprinkle/sprinkle) take focus away from families, and increase in effeminate men.

Historical patterns....

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
BLOWTICIOUS!!!!
SKEEVY
Delicious
IMG-1521.png

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The chick who ran against the tranny is popular and bourgeoisie (think 1 of the Ashleys from Recess) which can rub people the wrong way. she fucked up in choosing her running mate who is a “regular” student at howard in an appeal to try to relate to the general student body.

the tranny chose a “senator” as its running mate and the bourgeoisie girl ( part of HU senate herself) was destroying both of them in rebuttals and proposals. Even calling out the other senator for being absent from multiple senate sessions. But whenever it was her running mates turn to respond to questions proposed he didn’t seem too prepared.

ultimately Howard is very liberal and like 70 percent females and for some reason women love trannys and things unnatural like that…so …yea…

sadly i’m not too surprised howard as a collective went with the ticket with a tranny over a normal breh not too cliqued in with the going-ons on campus
Damn, Howard :francis:

Not my HBCU :mjgrin: