HS student slaps what appears to be Trans teacher several times.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
full
full
full
full

Send that azz off to military school .. fukk around with me you be kicking it with Major Payne ..

:mjlol:

major-payne-dance.gif

The smileys:russ:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
:picard:It’s crazy how confident students are today to put hands on their teachers. I can’t fathom doing that shyt out of respect for my teachers. :lupe:And knowing pops was going to beat my ass. Bruhs today are different.

This! The fear of that ass whoopin kept .me out of prison.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Want to know what the teacher said.

I've never put hands on a teacher, but the easiest way of putting things is one got fired because of the lies he was spreading about me and the school got a scathing review when independent invigilators picked up on them goading me.

We've been conditioned to look at the final act. Fortunately my parents drilled into me from a young age the concept of being in right but throwing it all away.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Good shyt. Teachers back in the day slapped us. Now we're doing the slapping. How the tables have turned. Not fun when the rabbit got the gun. The shoe is on the other foot.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Man, I don't care who the teacher is, imagine if you had a kid. Would you be proud to know you had a child that slaps teachers (funny, but not funny :pachaha:)? I don't know man, it's just like that is a line as a kid I wouldn't have crossed under most circumstances. If a kid is this out of control, there is something seriously wrong and it's depressing to really think about.

I would imagine most parents would want to be proud of their kid and want them to succeed in school and life. Not out here Rick Jamesing teachers. But obviously parents who have kids like this aren't going to have this perspective.

Makes it more depressing you have adults kekeing over this shyt online instead of it being a sign of something seriously wrong.

Daps
Is there a real reason why he slapped the teacher? I'm not taking up for him because I know there are some shytty kids that like to pop shyt with adults for no reason. I just wanted to know what was the purpose for slapping the teacher.

I have to know what's the full story when it comes to stuff about black people because some of these so called black folks on here went into some :mjpls: shyt before getting the full details.

And now I got the full details and I'm like :snoop:

kid is a dikkhead period. he battered a black man too if it makes you feel/think different. not everybody is your brother.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Idc if treh smokes poles and wears skirts to school, you don’t put your hands on a teacher unless you in karate class.

Some real goodies in this thread supporting a young breh fukking his life up iver a damn vape pen? :snoop:

I don’t wanna see any :mjcry: smilies in the thread when this little demon ends up dead off some crash dummy shyt. :unimpressed: