Hulk "MJ" Hogan Speaks To Sports Illustrated; Hulktales Inside

Do You Believe These Hulktales, Or Nah?

• HULKAMANIA FOR LIFE, BROTHER!

• More lies from this lying POS....:camby:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
What the hell do you want him to say he's been fired not mentioned he's paying for it at this point if your still holding a grudge you just aren't an 80s Wrestling fan...

If everybody here honestly admit they they have never said anything out of line in anger well your a better person than most

Not even Al Sharpton has gotten on Hogans case let the man live

You guys Stan a woman beater and all sorts of former drug addicts who have probably said worse things in anger

Listen Hogan is fine, he's great, he dosen't need you to defend him.

He's the one Star who became bigger than Vince which is why Vince feels a certain type of way and was just waiting for a reason.

yV50dkL.gif

This has nothing to do with racism, it has everything to do with Hogan costing Vince money.

If it was about racism Michael Hayes, Ric Flair and at least 50% of the Legends would be erased from WWE history like Bret Hart said.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
What the hell do you want him to say he's been fired not mentioned he's paying for it at this point if your still holding a grudge you just aren't an 80s Wrestling fan...

If everybody here honestly admit they they have never said anything out of line in anger well your a better person than most

You guys Stan a woman beater and all sorts of former drug addicts who have probably said worse things in anger
YEAH, EXACTLY, BROTHER!

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Slystallion 's post received the following reputation(s)
  1. -10
    Given: 38 minutes ago
    Graveyard Junkie commented: (shut up you ring rat groupie fakkit)

Called him a ring rat :dead:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
if you didn't think he was a piece of shyt before this situation, then when the situation with the n-word hit, you gotta admit hes a real piece of shyt now with how he's been handling this :snoop: fukk hulk hogan

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple H and Cokeboy are definitely racist af, they just had to fire Hogan to duck the bad publicity

When the heat dies down Hulk Hogan will be right back where he was imo

He's pretty old and beat up tho so he might die before then, but he will be written back into the history sooner or later I believe

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Triple H and Cokeboy are definitely racist af, they just had to fire Hogan to duck the bad publicity

When the heat dies down Hulk Hogan will be right back where he was imo

He's pretty old and beat up tho so he might die before then, but he will be written back into the history sooner or later I believe

My thoughts exactly and I believe everything he's saying WHEN IT COMES TO VINCE AND HHH BECAUSE THEY SOME RACIST MUTHAFUKAS TOO. He's racist as fukk... sorry to say to anyone who is saying "everyone says some fukked up shyt"...yes we all do but we don't say some racist shyt.

If my daughter was marrying a CAC my response would be "I'd rather her not be marrying a white boy but :yeshrug: she grown". He let that shyt fly.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He needs better PR and again if he is going to insist on not laying low then he needs to address directly the people he offended, black fans and NOT make it about him and forgiveness.

This is NOT a hard thing to do. Yes it will come with some cynicsm if he did but he could have opened up a constructive discussion on race through different generations but nah he aint gonna do that.

Everytime he does these, for the most part he says okay things but there's always one or two things that fukk it all up.

That said, the news today about the gag order put on WWE talent and Legends to not talk or contact is a little ridiculous given Warrior gets the immortal rep.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE has instructed past and present WWE talent that are still affiliated with the company to not have contact with Hulk Hogan.

It’s being seen by many as a double standard because of how the company is currently portraying The Ultimate Warrior. Despite comments in the past from Warrior and things were sour between both parties, he has been “immortalized” by the company with a statue and his past has been whitewashed. The feeling with Hogan is he said things just as bad if not worse and his comments were said in public as opposed to being private.

This action comes after Hogan went on a media tour in hopes of getting back with the company. Additionally, Hogan is scheduled for an upcoming appearance overseas with former talents Lanny Poffo, Jimmy Hart, Outback Jack, Bushwacker Luke and Fred Ottman.

WWE Talent Instructed Not to Have Contact with Hulk Hogan

:mjlol: