Humanity has wiped out 60% of animal populations since 1970, report finds

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Humans are a virus

We are, but I would counter that western society was the virus that infected humanity. I mean when you look at how indigenous people throughout the world lived it was in harmony with nature. It was a maternal hierarchy, where we used, shared and respected the resources. Everywhere, from the tainos, arawaks, native Americans, aborigines and tribal Africans. It wasn’t until that paternal style western culture contaminated the world that resources were stripped bare and the earth poisoned. There’s something to that...

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We are, but I would counter that western society was the virus that infected humanity. I mean when you look at how indigenous people throughout the world lived it was in harmony with nature. It was a maternal hierarchy, where we used, shared and respected the resources. Everywhere, from the tainos, arawaks, native Americans, aborigines and tribal Africans. It wasn’t until that paternal style western culture contaminated the world that resources were stripped bare and the earth poisoned. There’s something to that...

Just say cacs are a virus bruh, god damn.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
@Clean Cut posted this like four years ago and I still reference it. Personally my favorite post ever and constant go to on this site.

Convinced? These wild animals are part beast, what sort of convincing do you need?

They are monsters. They committed genocide on their own grandfather, the Neanderthal. They destroyed their own forests and all the wild animals, turned such beautiful fertile land into a wasteland. Like fools the coloured races gave them technology, and they've been on a bloody campaign all the way to fukkin' India since, mate. Thank god us africans temporarily got away, left our beautiful civilisation behind and slipped into the jungle. :whew: That weren't enough having raped everyone in the region, they sought after more blood. The beast went marine-time baby! :smugfavre: Only a shark could know their were innocent people across the Atlantic :wtf:,they could smell fresh blood from 3,000 km! Poor Natives had no idea what hit them, offering corn and pumpkins, fools run!!! Too late, they spread their disease and destroyed them all. Genocide II.:smugfavre:No shame, no remorse. They even celebrate the day in November, what kind of monster would do such a thing? :sadcam: Twice if you include Australia! :damn:

With the Natives gone, and half the world colonised they redirected their eyes toward us :to:. Well hidden in the hottest darkest jungles on the planet, you think that'll stop their blood lust? :childplease: It gave them motivation! :smugfavre:

Hunting now fun, they sailed all the way back across the Atlantic, found us and brought us aaaaalll the way back over to their new cave where they had us build their next launching pad of destruction. It got their dikk so hard it was systematic. They turned it into a lucrative business. They were selling human beings. Satan's children were making him proud. I'm sure even he :gladbron:

Afterward they tried to commit Genocide III, but the mandingo genes were too strong, or perhaps they just needed something to gnaw in the meantime, practice their atrocities who knows, but bruv how long did it take before the hunger for death and destruction became overbearing and the animals began to kill each other? Surprise! civil war! Technological cannibalism with machines, planes and gas!!! :whew: Even the demons of the abyss bowed with praise. Then the survivors of that war, went across the atlantic to murder their brothers who had already devoured their cousins, over 40 million gone, half their wasteland turned into molten lava. Bloody fukkin ell', damn near destroyed the entire planet, they were prepared to turn this whole shyt into a wasteland, like a pack of horny gobblings the destruction bringing them into a state of nirvana. Poor Japan forcefully bombed into anal, the samurai hasn't been the same since.

Now look, present-day, the cro-magnon can't help himself, every decade finding a reason to annihilate an entire country. They've gone around raping people, half the time for no reason "Saddam, what are you looking at? You have 3 hours to **boom**. Fortunately the jews passed the nuclear secret around. For a second almost every country was trying to acquire them, til the monster caught on. At least what's out there is working like garlic to a vampire - the monster hasn't invaded too many countries.. Make no mistake however, there's still no cure for this virus. They're looking toward the universe to spread their destruction now, they will not rest until they've committed intergalactic genocide. Maybe then they will be full from blood lust...who am I kidding, they'll destroy the planet, and us, for a grand finale. :wow: