Hundreds of officers lose licenses over sex misconduct

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
We need body cams and dash cams with volume that can't be turned off by the officer.
We need heavier background checks and psych evaluations for each officer in every force.
A degree in Criminology should be a requirement for all officers, regardless of rank.
The penalties should be made more severe for each and every crime, and the bureaucracy that causes issues with indicting police officers needs to be more streamlined.
The whole system needs to be overhauled in it's entirety.
Alot of these dudes are ex military feds trained them to kill

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
We need body cams and dash cams with volume that can't be turned off by the officer.
We need heavier background checks and psych evaluations for each officer in every force.
A degree in Criminology should be a requirement for all officers, regardless of rank.
The penalties should be made more severe for each and every crime, and the bureaucracy that causes issues with indicting police officers needs to be more streamlined.
That definitely needs to happen. We should hold the people who uphold the laws to a higher standard, not a lesser one, or fuk at this point i'd settle for the SAME standard the rest of us are subject too.

Civilian oversight as well, and by civilian I mean civilian, not EX police officers. Yeah it'd make there jobs harder, so what.

...but also, they should be paid more because honestly they don't get paid enough to deal with the shyt they do have to deal with.

My favorite part is where police departments don't say shyt to "minimize liability" (e.g. not take responsibility), and allow the officer to resign, where he is likely to get hired in another department.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The blue gang, it don't get realer than them nikkaz. At this point, I think it's obviously that the checks and balances for the boys in blue has failed terribly. Criminal offenses by police officers should be automatic jail time, police officers shouldn't be allowed to have unions, and any police officer aiding and/or abetting another officer's criminal acts should be deemed equally guilty of the crime. There should be hard minimums. Theft 3 years, Assault - 5 years, Murder 10-life depending on the situation. Officers need to pass a morality test. And police stations should be held accountable for the acts of one individual. If one individual f*cks up, everybody at the station is fired immediately, and a new staff is hired, because you don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes. But of course, none of this will happen because what's happening is what those in charge want, for the general populace to be intimidated by the blue gestapo :smh:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This. It seems to me that it's too easy to become a cop.

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My wifes sister was in high school and was fukking one of those on site cops. She was 18, but even still that dont sit right with me :lolbron: