Hurricane Ian makes landfall in Florida; forecasted to make another landfall in South Carolina as a Hurricane

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So other than the coastline this storm was a flop? They were predicting devastation but didn't have much to show on the news

All things considered that's pretty good that it weakened and fell apart quickly
I thought so but I could only see what’s around me and it was dark. Now it’s light outside and people are waking up posting up the damage. Inland, central Florida lots of flooding, lots of retention ponds overflowing, ground was already saturated from what I heard. Coastal areas are going to be much worse. People just now getting out to see what kind of mess was left behind

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
The rule about hurricanes is a 3 and above, you better get out of the way, especially if you are anywhere near the coast.

Sounds like people didn't take this as serious as they should have.
They did... just the shyt caught ppl off guard, esp those south of Tampa. The storm was expected to hit here, but began to turn less than 12 hours before landfall. A lot of ppl locally (tampa) who lived along with water were told to get on i-4 and go south....which is were the Storm went....I-4 was backed up for miles upon miles, high gas prices, a already over populated state, people evacuating who didnt need too, add in that area being inundated with tons of elderly folks who don't have ppl to see after them....equals bad news. People in the ft Meyers, Venice area were blaming the metrologist, before it hit.. but those shyts are unpredictable as we know.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This is worst storm I've ever seen. Entire area is flooded. Section of the roof just ripped off and splintered everywhere. Supposed to keep raining til midnight

They say this is Kissimmee

full