Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Sorry to hear that bro these storms are crazy can only imagine on an island trying to bear down

Updated my post since I sent it unfinished. This is my first time trawling this thread after experiencing Irma. The shyt we went through....the stories and heartache. The bullshyt we managed to survive and laugh about in our destroyed homes and buildings.

shyt felt like the end of Ragnarok when we all crawled out from under whatever the next morning and started helping each other out/trading stories. :wow:

Daps
We found half of one of my Great-aunts in a tree last year after Irma. Luckily she was buried on an uninhabited Island away from Social media and wild animals.

One of the many reasons we didn't bury my Grandmother with her and her sisters this year:ufdup: She and Grandpa got a reinforced Tomb, rest they souls.

:wtf: is this forreal???

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:wtf: is this forreal???

:francis: Swear 'fore the Lord, Breh. 2017 was the spookiest year of my life, man. Watching the roof you under being blown off while you stand there like :martin:.

Passing by folk who just got the news that they loved ones didn't make it and you know this for a fact 'cause you already seen/dealt with the body. :to:

Sleeping on a deflated airbed in a flooded basement while ANOTHER cat5 sniffs about you and your already fukked up house like them Veliciraptors in Jurrasic Park. :damn:

S'fukked up, man but I have and will survive this shyt again if necessary, all praises due.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:francis: Swear 'fore the Lord, Breh. 2017 was the spookiest year of my life, man. Watching the roof you under being blown off while you stand there like :martin:.

Passing by folk who just got the news that they loved ones didn't make it and you know this for a fact 'cause you already seen/dealt with the body. :to:

Sleeping on a deflated airbed in a flooded basement while ANOTHER cat5 sniffs about you and your already fukked up house like them Veliciraptors in Jurrasic Park. :damn:

S'fukked up, man but I have and will survive this shyt again if necessary, all praises due.

:salute:nothing but love and support breh