Husband catches wife cheating, he cheats back, now she’s salty.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Yall think it's ducktales but this is the first story that actually sounds believable. Homie don't want to go through the divorce process and have to pay out and get partial custody of the children so he just chilling and cheating too.

And women are MASTERS at being hypocrites, doing something and then getting angry and upset when you do it.

This is very believable. And of course the gf knowing about his wife, yall know that's believable. Women love spending time with another woman's man. Ask me how i know. :sas2:
This right here man that wedding ring like crack to a lot of these chicks man. Especially those with low self esteem. That validation it gives them is fukking intoxicating.

In most cases they reenacting their own infidelity trauma. A man and a woman teamed up to hurt them and destroying the next man and womans relationship is a thinly veiled fukk u to both parties while making her feel that sense of value they took away from her when she look in the mirror.

Thats before we even get to the fact many women place way too much value in what other women deem valuable and cant resist a chance to one up each other :wow:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Lmao. Fake or not...

Honestly he can do what he wants

I'm NOT for anyone trying to act like the wife is a victim when she wasn't even going to fess up until she got caught.

Daps
This right here man that wedding ring like crack to a lot of these chicks man. Especially those with low self esteem. That validation it gives them is fukking intoxicating.

In most cases they reenacting their own infidelity trauma. A man and a woman teamed up to hurt them and destroying the next man and womans relationship is a thinly veiled fukk u to both parties while making her feel that sense of value they took away from her when she look in the mirror.

Thats before we even get to the fact many women place way too much value in what other women deem valuable and cant resist a chance to one up each other :wow:

Exactly. I forgot that some of these brehs is virgins so they don't know nothing about that side of life :wow:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Might be fake but my older homie around this age and basically does this to his “wife” I’ve been w him when she calls pressing him about a girl and he told he if she harass his side piece again he’ll fukk her again :russ: