• Husky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weather Tech

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Daps
I am looking for floor mats for my car and I am trying to figure out what is the better brand in terms of quality. is the different more preference than performance? if neither of these are worth the money i'd like to hear that too

I live in NY so we get "all weather" and I would like to make sure my car floor interior doesn't get trashed (lesson learned from the last car)

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
weathertech is the standard for things like that...but i did find another brand that was as close to them as possible for slight less...check them out would reccomend if you want to spend a little less. im rough on mine because of work and theyre holding up great.

look up SMARTLINER USA on Amazon and see if they make them for your vehicle. ive had all three brand, i would say this brand quality wise is middle ground betrween husky and weather tech.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Weather tech and it's not even close. Their shyt fits all my vehicles to a tee and the quality rivals and sometimes surpsasses the manufacturer's stuff. They're not cheap but they are generally a 1 time purchase. They can take the abuse of having 3 children plus nieces and nephews.