The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Where the fukk is Bat Mayne
I don't know where he is mayne. But at least we have black superheroes like my main maynes @Luke Cage @Black Lightning @Black Panther , mayne.
It would be nice to see my little mayne @Groot pop out sometimes, too mayne. He gave me a flower the last time, mayne. I'll never forget that mayne.
:to:
tenor.gif

We are Groot?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't know where he is mayne. But at least we have black superheroes like my main maynes @Luke Cage @Black Lightning @Black Panther , mayne.
It would be nice to see my little mayne @Groot pop out sometimes, too mayne. He gave me a flower the last time, mayne. I'll never forget that mayne.
:to:
Sweet Christmas mayne :mjcry:

I just out here chillin with my feet kicked up on my ottomayne watching anchormayne, mayne. @Groot the real spokemayne for these streets mayne

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sweet Christmas mayne :mjcry:

I just out here chillin with my feet kicked up on my ottomayne watching anchormayne, mayne. @Groot the real spokemayne for these streets mayne
so much negativity going on but this made me lol. thanks mayne.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I cant front I only went because this AA chick i was dating wanted to see it. She literally dragged me to the shyt and i walked in thinking it's gonna suck like most movies about rap and rappers. :scust:
I literally walked into the theater looking at the shyt like. :hhh: As it turns out i couldnt have been more wrong. The shyt was an EXCELLENT fukking movie, IMO. :ehh:
Very well written and while i always thought Ludacris was a horrible actor (at the time), I must say he brought his A game and the directors and writers didnt give him too much that he couldnt handle for his acting skills (at the time).