HYPOTHETICAL PROGRESSIVE SCENARIO: If Jill Stein PRIMARIED Hillary Clinton In 2020

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Here me out, I hate this idea too, but here's a reason why it might be good :jawalrus: Remember when Hillary moved to the left and took Bernie's platform July 12th? Now, she has four years to satisfy Progressives which she won't do :martin: Now, the leaves us to Jill Stein :smugfavre: She'll be 69 turning 70 in 2020. I know she's Agustin it, but if Hillary flunked so bad Stein could say, "Well we held here to her promise and she failed, so I'm gonna primary her for 2020". Then, she launches her OFFICIAL campaign under the Democratic Party and gives Clinton more trouble than Bernie did :whoo: I mean a truly heated campaign and TONS of Stein supporters. She can say how in 2016 she was here and 2012 fighting for women while Clinton has been using it as a hotline bling :obama: If Stein doesn't make it, she goes back to the Greens and launches her Green campaign there with MORE coverage.

Oh yeah, she brings over her platform she's using this year. Just a scenario, so tell me what you think

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i think that's a surefire way of ensuring republicans win the presidency in 2020.... if that's your goal, so be it... that would be the end result though...

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
i think that's a surefire way of ensuring republicans win the presidency in 2020.... if that's your goal, so be it... that would be the end result though...
Ehh, not if the Libertarians get over that 5% and get federal funding for 2020. It would be another 4-way. The landscape in American politics is changing breh.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
She's not a politician :snoop:

How is this even possible
Exactly, she said she's a medical doctor who's practicing political medicine. Like I said, she would be well known if she leads this charge in 2020. She's already getting her face out there. Also, people would know her to help take that revolution forward.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Remember when Hillary moved to the left and took Bernie's platform July 12th?
No I do not remember. She never even leaned towards the left, she is a corporatist. Throwing minimum wage speeches here and there doenst mean someone jumped to the left.

But it does not matter, she will still be reelected.
Dems are stupid..... and so are repubs.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Exactly, she said she's a medical doctor who's practicing political medicine. Like I said, she would be well known if she leads this charge in 2020. She's already getting her face out there. Also, people would know her to help take that revolution forward.
this will never happen

Pick a new dream

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Ehh, not if the Libertarians get over that 5% and get federal funding for 2020. It would be another 4-way. The landscape in American politics is changing breh.
no, the republican would win... there is a reason why parties don't like to primary their incumbents and why the dem/repubs don't like to let 3rd/4th parties into the debates... the last two presidents that didn't win reelection (carter [d] and george h.w. bush [r]) lost reelection because of either being primaried or because of a strong 3rd party candidate.... if you want to vote for jill stein in 2020 (assuming she runs), then vote for her as a green party candidate... i can promise you the dems won't let her join the party just to try to take down their incumbent....

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No I do not remember. She never even leaned towards the left, she is a corporatist. Throwing minimum wage speeches here and there doenst mean someone jumped to the left.

But it does not matter, she will still be reelected.
Dems are stupid..... and so are repubs.
I know she won't do a damn thing. That's why I talked about the progressive primary challenger/

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
no, the republican would win... there is a reason why parties don't like to primary their incumbents and why the dem/repubs don't like to let 3rd/4th parties into the debates... the last two presidents that didn't win reelection (carter [d] and george h.w. bush [r]) lost reelection because of either being primaried or because of a strong 3rd party candidate.... if you want to vote for jill stein in 2020 (assuming she runs), then vote for her as a green party candidate... i can promise you the dems won't let her join the party just to try to take down their incumbent....
I thought a candidate can run under any party. Also, I think that's the point for her to NOT win her reelection. Also, she needs that major coverage and politics is chaging. People are smarting up now, so we can't use back thens.