Hypothetically, if somebody came & offered to pay you for a stealth (hitman esque) mission...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
To "take out" an individual or group of individuals...would you do it and how much would it cost for your services?

You'd be given photos and personal information prior to secretly following and learning the targeted person(s) for days (or weeks) before completing the hit...

You'll also be given guns (or any other kind of weapons) that you may desire along with cash, shelter, food expenses, car or whatever else needed during the mission.

:jbhmm:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
To "take out" an individual or group of individuals...would you do it and how much would it cost for your services?

You'd be given photos and personal information prior to secretly following and learning the targeted person(s) for days (or weeks) before completing the hit...

You'll also be given guns (or any other kind of weapons) that you may desire along with cash, shelter, food expenses, car or whatever else needed during the mission.

:jbhmm:

Depends on if it’s a regular person or a hard target. No less than a million put into and offshore account. If it’s say someone prominent I’d have to ask for more. Could go up to 100 million. shyt, the skills I got? Any and everybody could get it. For a price .

:sas2:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Depends on if it’s a regular person or a hard target. No less than a million put into and offshore account. If it’s say someone prominent I’d have to ask for more. Could go up to 100 million. shyt, the skills I got? Any and everybody could get it. For a price .

:sas2:
Exactly. A drone the size of a bumblebee with a bomb would do the job clean or a needle laced with the poison from a puffer fish.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know nikkas that will shoot you for like a qp of some gas. Last summer one of these lil nikkas I know asked me if I needed anyone shot:gucci: I was like nikka I’m not trying to hire you for your services. Hot ass nikka. And the fukk I need a shooter for

But hell no I’m not doing no hits. It be hitmen on the streets though

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends....

Will this person enhance my physical and psychological combat skills to be able to take on a horde if I get caught

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
I know nikkas that will shoot you for like a qp of some gas. Last summer one of these lil nikkas I know asked me if I needed anyone shot:gucci: I was like nikka I’m not trying to hire you for your services. Hot ass nikka. And the fukk I need a shooter for

But hell no I’m not doing no hits. It be hitmen on the streets though

this...

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
Hell no, unless you working for an organization and are a valuable asset to them you're going to get taken out cause you're a loose end

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Exactly. A drone the size of a bumblebee with a bomb would do the job clean or a needle laced with the poison from a puffer fish.

Also, just wanted to make this known....uh...if you provide the logistics and hardware....some people......i'd do it for free. No charge

:myman: