Hysterical Pawg gives the best reason ever to get off a plane.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
if you understand the idea of what a hyksos/retenju/asiatic really is you will approach every situation different

the game "devil busters" paints an interesting dynamic/solution. Old text games gave you the options:
  • talk to the creature
  • attack the creature
  • flee from the creature
what happens if you compliment/bless the creature as a first reaction? @Marks @010101

"I have a land that is plentiful for your people, it's in Goshen by the way to Qedar. You can pasture your flocks there and be at rest. The Lord will be with you and guide you" :youngsabo:

Now maybe yall can help be bust a devil...this story is vexing me..."immortalized robbers" :jbhmm:

The robbery of Sobekemsaf's tomb[edit]​

The Abbott and Leopold-Amherst Papyruses, which are dated to Year 16 of Ramesses IX, state that this king's royal pyramid tomb was violated and destroyed by tomb robbers. The confessions and tomb robbery trials of the men responsible for the looting of Sekhemre Shedtawy Sobekemsaf's tomb are detailed in the latter papyrus which is dated to Year 16, III Peret day 22 of Ramesses IX. This document relates that a certain Amenpnufer, son of Anhernakhte, a stonemason from the Temple of Amun Re "fell into the habit of robbing the tombs [of noblemen in West Thebes] in company with the stonemason Hapiwer" and mentions that they robbed Sobekemsaf's tomb along with six other accomplices in Year 13 of Ramesses IX.[9] Amenpnufer confesses that they

In his trial, Amenpnufer testifies that he and his companions dug a tunnel into the king's pyramid with their copper tools:

Amenpnufer states that the treasures taken from the two royal mummies amounted to "160 deben of gold" or 32 lbs (14.5 kg).[11] The document ends with the conviction of the thieves—with a probable death sentence—and notes that a copy of the official trial transcripts was dispatched to Ramesses IX in Lower Egypt. Amenpnufer himself would have been sentenced to death by impalement, a punishment which "was reserved for [only] the most heinous crimes" in Ancient Egypt.[12]
------------------------
Why did Shalmaneser say that whoever relied on Pharoah his "hand would be piereced"? :jbhmm: why would a "stonemason" want to rob when he was likely very well off...unless this story has a different purpose :leon:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

the finest amorite armor
giphy.gif

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It has already been done, for Chukwu is everything - past, present and future
you know I watched the Prestige...but I never watched "The Illusionist"
"During the times of Enosh, mankind made a great mistake, and the wise men of that generation gave thoughtless counsel. Enosh himself was one of those who erred. Their mistake was as follows: They said God created stars and spheres with which to control the world. He placed them on high and treated them with honor, making them servants who minister before Him. Accordingly, it is fitting to praise and glorify them and to treat them with honor. [They perceived] this to be the will of God, blessed be He, that they magnify and honor those whom He magnified and honored, just as a king desires that the servants who stand before him be honored. Indeed, doing so is an expression of honor to the king."
MV5BY2VkMzZlZDAtNTkzNS00MDIzLWFmOTctMWQwZjQ1OWJiYzQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_.jpg

Daps
I’m pretty sure it’s her with some weight on her. The voice sounds the same and the laugh sounds like her whine.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I cant stop watching this video.

All my friends been knownt aboot this video since july 4th, but since i dont have socials, didnt see until last sabado.

Shiit is hilarious as hell man.

“And im telling you, that mothafukker back there!”

Dunno why i get so much gratification from
It, perhaps, from all the unintentional hilarity.

Did she ever get interviewed?

Btw, looked at Kaitlin Doubledeckers latest images from 2023 and thats not her.