Hyundai will launch Genesis brand in December

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Hyundai def made it

Saw a dude pull up in an Equus.... had a divorcee MHLF (I did not find her attractive) like :whoo: "What kind of car is that *rests fingertips on sternum*" The shyts look expensive. We will see what they do though.

My thing though is in the top top end the only cars people give a fukk about are the S-Class, Range Rover, Panamera and Escalade. Nobody cares about anything else. 7 Series, A8, XJ, Lexus LS, all their sales are in free fall. Each class you go down it gets more and more crowded. I would not want to enter the luxury market right now.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't know, the Q50 is kinda meh to me personally :yeshrug: & now it has a lot of other tough competitors in it's class that are just as good or better like: ATS, IS350, 335i eating into it's sales, plus you could probably slot the other rear wheel drive sport sedan models at the Q50''s price point for potential buyers like Charger RT, RT/Scat Pack, 300C & Genesis even though they are classified as much larger cars.

Hopefully the new Q50 coupe due soon will be a stunner similar to the concept, which will certainly help bring in buyers, but Infiniti sales have also been hurting from a lot of their other older models which need a complete makeover.

This. As a longtime Infiniti owner, Infiniti hustled backwards with the new Q-Line in terms of it's sedans. The G37x was the fastest car in it's segment for years and it had a really sporty ride. They should have stayed in that lane instead of leaning more towards Lexus like luxury.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
@KBadd was offended because I was speaking on people's stupidity . . you know what they say, if the hat fits . . .

clown ass muthaphukka