I admit, the south has ONE thing over every other region and that is…

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
… having large amounts of black ppl in the rural areas and less populated areas.

Sure in other regions you mightttt have a handful of cities with a decent black population away from major metros but they are so few and far in between.

The south is the only region where you steadily have towns 50,60,100 miles away from the big city and that town is still majority black or there is enough black ppl that cacs stay in their place

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I go with food

Those small towns black folks be in be the poorest and no type of good healthcare facilities for them …
I never said I would live there

I’m just saying it’s good knowing I can’t stop to
Get gas or a hotel in a random small town and not be surrounded by nothing but cacs

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Your point makes no sense, mane. I could see if you pointed out the actual benefits but I'm not seeing your point. Having country black folks is a win just because? I'll bite because it might make sense, but HOW is it a good thing? like, you feel more comfortable, the food, the women?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Your point makes no sense, mane. I could see if you pointed out the actual benefits but I'm not seeing your point. Having country black folks is a win just because? I'll bite because it might make sense, but HOW is it a good thing? like, you feel more comfortable, the food, the women?
Shut your stupid ass up

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Shut your stupid ass up
:wow: no.

I like the South. A lot. But you not articulating yourself reminds me why I left and won't live there anymore.

Also, the thing the South has over every other region is COOKOUT.