''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
faces.gif

motherfukkers shyt on spo all the time and you post that bs in response:comeon:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
dude SHUTUP. :what:

Don't ask ME what am I talking about, as the Heat fans. I'm quoting & agreeing w/ someone who said they want a real center. Chris Bosh for all intents is a PF.

And you clearly do NOT watch the games if you don't see how the Heat had had MAJOR problems in the paint by every team they faced this post-season except for the Bucks. Boozer/Noah, West/Hibbert/, Duncan/Kawhi(rebounds galore)

:dafukk::dafukk::dafukk::dafukk:

They had the best offense in the NBA this year. 3rd in defense.

They just won Back to back championships.

They had major problems but won every series you are talking about and have lost 1 playoff series in 3 years.

They are not going to play 2 bigs at a time when there is enough data out there to show they are best with 1 big.

Only game where they got destroyed on the boards was game 3.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
My nikka jizzzo :wow:

:wow: malc bruh we came a long ways since 07 on sohh i love you bruh you did some of the GOAT infiltrating this season :to: it's safe to say Bron aint going nowhere you stuck with us for life breh :shaq: :shaq: :shaq:

oh yeah we need either Dalembert or Kama and Dalembert said he wants to rock with us finally after 2 years of frontin so we gon see wassup