I ain't know there were women like this in my city brehs....

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't care what no one says. my motivation for working out is at least 50% about smashing bad bytches like this. That low BF% will have a nikka lookin like a black Adonis. Cheekbones poppin. Jawline cut. Clear skin. I already got the templates for all of that. 2020 bout to be my year. :wow:

She in my city too :damn:

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't care what no one says. my motivation for working out is at least 50% about bagging bad bytches like this. That low BF% will have a nikka lookin like a black Adonis. Cheekbones poppin. Jawline cut. Clear skin. I already got the templates for all of that. 2020 bout to be my year.
That's 11 months away. Good luck.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I don't care what no one says. my motivation for working out is at least 50% about smashing bad bytches like this. That low BF% will have a nikka lookin like a black Adonis. Cheekbones poppin. Jawline cut. Clear skin. I already got the templates for all of that. 2020 bout to be my year. :wow:

She in my city too :damn:

99% of the people that say this end up driving for Uber / Lyft by the time AUgust rolls through and they blew their tax refund

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Either you aren’t on Georgia Ave enough, been to K St lounge, Gryphon, Rose Bar - or shyt, ride the metro to not know we have some of the baddest women on the east coast.
I be on Georgia Ave-Petworth all the time because my bro live on that street but I never spent time on the block like that. I gotta get him to take me to Rose Bar now that I'm 21. I remember last time he was there, he told me he was chillin at a table with like 9 bad bytches and his friends.:yeshrug:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I be on Georgia Ave-Petworth all the time because my bro live on that street but I never spent time on the block like that. I gotta get him to take me to Rose Bar now that I'm 21. I remember last time he was there, he told me he was chillin at a table with like 9 bad bytches and his friends.:yeshrug:

You don’t go on U St? It’s only 5 min from the station.