• Total voters

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
..because women can't drive for shyt. :justinreallytho:

I'm not trying to bash all the women, and I always thought it was just both men and women, but majority of the stupid things I witness on the road just happens to be females. I always looked the other way, but after today. fukk THAT.:pacspit:
PEagxAnQ.gif

Now, mind you, I don't have road rage. I drive safe. I always stay alert. I'm guilty of speeding before, but that's only once or twice a year if I'm ever running late which is very rarely.:ehh:

So, basically today I was driving around with my roommate running errands with her today. Everything was cool, at least I thought it was till I get on Waters Ave. Waters Ave is used heavily, because it's in the middle of the city and takes all the way from southside, thru eastside, then to downtown. I would of used any other street, but this one was gonna get to the post office in half the time before it closes, so no other choice. :manny:

This street is two way - one lane, turns into two way two-lanes, then after two intersections, the left-far lane is a left turn only lane, and the right-far lane is straight or right turn lane @ 66th St.

So, most of traffic, including me, is already in the right-far lane to continue straight towards Derenne. Two cars come forward from our lane to the left turn only lane ahead of me. The corolla has a indian woman driver and the honda civic has a white woman driver. I got my gut feeling they both trying to cut back in the right-far lane, but the corolla turns it's left signal on. Cool. :ehh: The civic stops, and turn it's right turn signal on. :stopitslime: But, I didn't care, because I wasn't letting this woman cut in front of me. :usure: I'm approaching 66th and just as I was about to pass the civic, this CAC bytch wanna cut BESIDE ME BREH. :damn:
The inside of my mind is going like

I slammed on the brakes and horn, steering towards a little to the right, almost hitting a pole, and she zooms in and pass me turning in to Wendys breh.:pumperdead3::dehell2:

I didn't move for a moment, looking back at this black explorer behind me, they stopped too and all I'm thinking of is

I almost wanted to run this crazy bytch down, but I didn't feel like getting shot today by police, so I kept my cool and kept rollin.:justwhoo:

Almost lose your life over Wendys brehs :bishopeddie2:

TLDR: A female cac cut in beside me, almost slamming me into a pole, just to make it to Wendys, but I prevented it.:bishopeddie:

So, brehs, what your vote on women driving???

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Women can't drive man, they're always going some dumb shyt. Like speeding for no reason, or tailgating, or cutting you off, or tapping your shyt trying to parallel park :why:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Women can't drive man, they're always going some dumb shyt. Like speeding for no reason, or tailgating, or cutting you off, or tapping your shyt trying to parallel park :why:
Like my roommate, she has no patience though. She'll get mad at people slowing down to make a turn. People gotta slow down under at least under 20 mph to make a turn.:rudy: