I am about to pay 100k to gain 3 more inches in height

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
For those of you who are under 6 feet tall, be thankful, cause being 6 feet isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'm 6'1 but the ladies won't even recognize me as a potential suitor. I have severe social problems because i got lost in the woods as a boy and spent 6 months living with a family of marsupial-like animals in a national forest. This causes some problems with connecting with people but it seems every time I get a little close to a female, some 6'3 mufukka comes by and dunks a basketball easily or some gay-ass shyt and she's all over him. It's like women refuse to look within and see what someone has to offer inside.

I have an aquaponics farm that yields 100 lbs of vegetables monthly. I can walk a fourth of a marathon without stopping and I will retire a millionaire in 30 years because I am adding money to a savings account that is accruing interest all the time. But do women care? No. So I'm getting this surgery where they break your leg bones, then lengthen them and after that, it will be on cause height is the only thing holding me back. If you don't have these problems, then thank god, because it has caused me many restless nights. Discuss.