I am an actual IRL black woman who posts on the coli AMA

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Hey babe! What's ur natural hair regimen? Sorry if somebody already asked!
My hair regimen isnt consistent. I wash my hair at least every 2 weeks with Shea Moisture products. And wear it in a bun, twist out or braid out. Lately, I've just been rocking two braids.

I love the Revlon One-Step Hairdryer which is just a paddle brush blowdryer. It detangles my hairand blows it out.
619FDHUB3%2BL._SL1000_.jpg

And I also use the Tangle Tamer Max occasionally in the shower
8952941_orig.jpg

I try to trim occasionally as well when I notice my ends are trash and tangle up too much.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ever Been To A Coli Meet And Would You Go Again?
Yes, I have!
Ive hung out with the NYC coli peeps
The DMV ones
And the first and only(?) ATL one

Im not afraid to meet people since I travel a lot. Most of the online weirdos are too scared or socially awkward to come to a meet up. I've made some pretty cool connects.

MyMindWarpsandBends

33119 AllMoneyIn4Ever
Daps
Solar plexus chakra aka fire or sun center
The center of vitality in the body. It is the energy center for personal power, self-esteem and confidence.

It's where I am usually weak at because I am naturally focused of helping others, getting what I need from others and not taking care of myself. It's what I've been working on for a while now.

It's been an amazing journey so far, found lots of resources.

What got you started on this journey?

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
My hair regimen isnt consistent. I wash my hair at least every 2 weeks with Shea Moisture products. And wear it in a bun, twist out or braid out. Lately, I've just been rocking two braids.

I love the Revlon One-Step Hairdryer which is just a paddle brush blowdryer. It detangles my hairand blows it out.
619FDHUB3%2BL._SL1000_.jpg

And I also use the Tangle Tamer Max occasionally in the shower
8952941_orig.jpg

I try to trim occasionally as well when I notice my ends are trash and tangle up too much.

That Revlon dryer changed my life!!

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What got you started on this journey?
Life, in general.

I always been fascinated with tarot, astrology, yoga, buddhism and other spiritual belief systems especially the older indigenous ones but I was born and raised in the church.

After my life went to shyt, and even though I prayed and fasted and studied I ended up divorced. So I did some intense soul work and started questioning who I am and what I believe and got to where I am now.

Somewhere between "Spiritual, but Not Religious" and a follower of the New Thought Movement.