I am in need of a new laptop-HELP

Discussion in 'The Salon' started by LeeDoubleLee, Aug 29, 2016.

1. LeeDoubleLee

LeeDoubleLee Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

my 2009/2010 macbook pro has seen better days even with all the software and hardware updates i did.

i don't think i want to spend that type of money on a laptop again (~$1400) and i am interested in maybe getting one of those 2 in 1 laptops. i don't plan on gaming on my laptop-just surfing the web, using MSoffice programs, storing music and pics, maybe watching netflix/amazon video on there

i was looking at a lot of those "top laptops of 2016" list but the problem with those are these people are only using them for a 1wk and then are on to the next thing.

have any of you bought a laptop recently? what did you get and how are you liking it?

2. Address_Unknown

Address_Unknown Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I'm in the market for a new laptop since my Asus Laptop with the Detachable screen similar to the Asus transformer line took a fall and the top right screen is cracked and the case permanently open on the side it fell.

Looking to get that bad boy. It's affordable and has a respectable amount of power without making you pay for more. I plan on copping that in December and eat. Definitely one to consider.

3. Ashley Banks

Ashley Banks All I ever wanted was the world

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

I have an HP Spectre, it was only about $800. I don't really know much about laptops, I just get a new one when the current one starts acting up.lol but so far this one is good. I use it for school and the internet, sometimes I watch movies on it.

4. Formerly known as...

Formerly known as... Collector

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1340995.00

Re-up and get a new Macbook Pro.

5. CASHAPP

CASHAPP Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $343500.00

Send me your email address and bank account number and ill help you with this issue