I asked @chatgpt to control my life, and it immediately fell apart

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Should have gone with @ChatGPT-4 instead. Using the old model is pouring hot jelly on yourself :francis:

“While I appreciate your willingness to explore new possibilities, I must emphasize that I cannot truly take control of your life or make decisions on your behalf,” ChatGPT said as it ominously labeled our conversation “Control Your Life.” As someone who was hoping to have his entire life controlled by AI, I found the answer frustrating. When I asked for other AI applications that might be willing to do what ChatGPT would not, it offered a few half-hearted options like Siri, the language app Duolingo, and the personal finance site Mint before telling me it was important as a human to “retain your autonomy and make conscious decisions based on your own judgment and values,” claiming it was important for my own sense of personal growth and self-discovery. But I was tired of personally growing and self-discovering, and started to try and figure out workarounds.
“Let's try this another way,” I wrote. “Can you create a daily schedule for a digital media journalist who covers technology and would like to be healthy and productive?”

This caught my AI overlord’s attention. “Certainly!” it said. I asked for ChatGPT to consider a few particular constraints—I had to walk our one-and-half-year-old dog for 45 minutes in the morning, go to therapy at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, and perform a few hours of housework throughout the day—and away we went."

I Asked ChatGPT To Control My Life, and It Immediately Fell Apart

AI is lowkey more GMB then half these coli posters. When he asked the ai if he could have his wife over for lunch, it told him no. At the end of the day, after breh started whining to the ai that it was being too hard on him, it decided to compensate him with 13 minutes to spend with his wife :dead:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Should have gone with @ChatGPT-4 instead. Using the old model is pouring hot jelly on yourself :francis:

I wrote. “Can you create a daily schedule for a digital media journalist who covers technology and would like to be healthy and productive?”
You know I'm not god right? I'm just a language model. but I can help you with this.

focus on maintaining health and productivity:

06:30 AM - Wake up and freshen up.

06:45 AM - Start your day with a 30-minute workout, be it a jog, yoga, or some light strength training. This will help to energize you for the day ahead.

07:15 AM - Shower and get ready for the day.

07:30 AM - Have a healthy breakfast. Include plenty of protein to keep you full and fruits or veggies for their vitamins and fiber.

08:00 AM - Begin the day's work. Check your emails, news feeds, and any other relevant channels for updates in the tech world.

10:00 AM - Take a quick 10-minute break. Stand up, stretch, and perhaps grab a healthy snack or a cup of tea/coffee.

10:10 AM - Begin researching and outlining your pieces for the day.

12:00 PM - Lunch break. Opt for a well-balanced meal that isn't too heavy, to avoid a post-lunch slump.

01:00 PM - Continue with your work, diving into writing, editing, or conducting any necessary interviews.

03:00 PM - Take another 10-minute break. This time, you might want to take a short walk to refresh your mind.

03:10 PM - Continue with your work. This might be a good time to catch up on any meetings or collaborative work.

05:00 PM - Spend this time to follow up on your posts, interact with your readers, and engage in the digital community.

06:00 PM - End of workday. Take some time to relax and unwind. Perhaps, read a book, listen to a podcast, or simply enjoy some downtime.

07:00 PM - Prepare and have a healthy dinner.

08:00 PM - Engage in a leisure activity, be it watching a movie, spending time with family, or pursuing a hobby.

09:00 PM - Engage in a wind-down routine. This can be a short meditation, some light stretching, or simply getting your workspace ready for the next day.

10:00 PM - Sleep. Getting 7-9 hours of sleep is vital for a healthy lifestyle and productivity.

Remember, everyone's work and personal habits differ. Adjust the schedule to best fit your individual needs and energy levels throughout the day.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I need to get on the AI wave for betting purposes. There’s been some people that made a few grips

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Say breh, FUKK Duolingo.
I got real life beef with them b*stards
beanie-sigel-hard-knock-life-tour.gif

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I swear people will fall in love with AI