I been bartending for 2 months, AMA

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
if u a black man, ur best bet is to GET SWOLE and be the cock-swole, Drink swindling negro male for the female clientele. If u in the Bay u would get chose up on by an Asian or Pawg millionaire and live out ur Buck days in peace. :blessed:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
if u a black man, ur best bet is to GET SWOLE and be the cock-swole, Drink swindling negro male for the female clientele. If u in the Bay u would get chose up on by an Asian or Pawg millionaire and live out ur Buck days in peace. :blessed:

Be about your dividends whichever way you choose to get it :ufdup:Don't get me-tooed out of a fairly lucrative side hustle.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
How do you deal with drunk racist trump supporters talking shyt to you?

Have you ever stepped in to stop a #metoo?

I'm 5'11 and 24yo so most of them type of folk ain't saying shyt to me. I've gotten some passive aggressive comments every blue moon and as a bartender I get a couple incredulous stares (i.e. how this nikka the bartender :leostare:) but this shyt is a means to an end for me at this point so I don't trip. The ones you need to trip on are the coworkers and the slick shyt they will run and tell the manager to try and get your black ass up out of there.

As far as me-too situations, I have never had to intervene. I also don't overserve customers though, you can do a bid over that and that ain't an option so yeah.

RisingSon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Mobility
I once worked behind a bar. It was miserable. Biggest gripe was when drunk clientele were slick with the mouth, even the ladies had me wanting to smack em a few times. Can't lie tho, if your nice with it you can stack for real.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I worked at a bar during my college years. It was close to campus, and i remember seeing titties alot. Which distressed me at the time because i was in a relationship and don't need the temptation :banderas::damn: i was trying to be good.

Have you ever encountered some girls gone wild situations? :lolbron:

What school you went to breh :mjgrin: