I but ya'll wish Assad finished off ISIS with chemical weapons now huh...

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The Caesar report isn't accurate . Those people were tortured but who is to say who really did it, it can't be verified or confirmed. Caesar claims to be a former Assad Regime photographers but U.S. has used this tactic before on many other conflicts and wars and they were debunked. So why hasn't it been addressed since it was first reported?

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Secu...nee-torture-photos-called-a-smoking-gun-video

http://journal-neo.org/2014/08/09/the-caesar-testimony-and-us-hypocrisy-in-syria/
Photos of thousands of dead and tortured prisoners, and "mobile weapons stations" in Iraq are different, though. Regardless of verification, unless doctored the photos prove that widespread torture and murder took place in Syria while Assad was in power. Shouldn't he be held responsible regardless if he gave the order or not?

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Photos of thousands of dead and tortured prisoners, and "mobile weapons stations" in Iraq are different, though. Regardless of verification, unless doctored the photos prove that widespread torture and murder took place in Syria while Assad was in power. Shouldn't he be held responsible regardless if he gave the order or not?
That doesn't make too much sense bruh, if he didn't do it or anyone under him why would he be held accountable? If he had been involved yeah but this is a bit of a reach

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You need verified evidence, not some made up character who says it's coming from a president. With it being verified, yes he would have to take responsibility. But Abu Graib and the Taliban massacre prison is 100% verified and no one was brought to justice.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Coming from a "bleeding heart liberal", I never thought military action should have never been taken against Assad, and that the proof that Assad did the chemical attacks was very, very weak. I think it's much more likely that ISIS, or extremist FSA fighters did it to provoke a Western attack on the Syrian government.

And HHL4, if you actually recall correctly and stop your usual right wing selective memory nonsense, you would remember that it was right wingers and neo cons pushing for strikes against Asaad.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Coming from a "bleeding heart liberal", I never thought military action should have never been taken against Assad, and that the proof that Assad did the chemical attacks was very, very weak. I think it's much more likely that ISIS, or extremist FSA fighters did it to provoke a Western attack on the Syrian government.

barrel bombs?