I CALLED The Cops On My Moms (Had To Teach Her Who's Da Boss Round Dez Parts)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mjcry: I just couldn't take it anymore. She threw a phone at me :to: Then, I just f-ck it you gonna jail today mama:pacspit: She was like, "you really callin da popo on ya own moms"? I said, "hell hath no fury" :demonic: Pigs came at my door and I said I wanna press charges she thre a phone at me. Pig cop was like :wtf: well alright. Cop said to my moms, you got the right to remain silent you are under arrest". I'm sitting back in da cut like
cc6ed5eff71fd7cdedebba47d47e21faed5797a56fef649897ec1b5f.png

She'll know to never throw anything else at me :win: Cuz I'll call da law :umad:

She was thrown down too :damn:

I ain't da nukka to fucc wit :ufdup:

APRIL FOOLS NUKKAS :heh: I love my mama she's been sick, so I had to help take care of her:francis: Damn, I love mama:mjcry:

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Sad thing is that some fukkboys on here really would do this. :snoop:
True story, my father called the cops on my mother this time last year. Mind you, she had a stroke and was recovering. I didn't speak to him for three weeks. I don't play that sh-t.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
True story, my father called the cops on my mother this time last year. Mind you, she had a stroke and was recovering. I didn't speak to him for three weeks. I don't play that sh-t.
That's unfortunate. My mom had rage issues, until she had a stroke, then she got very depressed and anxious. I believe she also had depression/anxiety for a while because she was way too abusive and angry at everyone and anything growing up. I still sort of hate her, but was there for her during her stroke, her icu stint, and the rehab. I mean we all need some people around, even though God heals all.

she has had several fatal sicknesses and survive them all, definitely a powerful women.