I Called the KKK HotLine

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yeah Im gonna try to get everything but Im not gonna lose my mind doing it though. If It takes way too much effort Ill move on. I got to the inverted castle last night and 100% for the first castle.

Breh, I've owned that game since the day it came out and I can NOT get the Inverted castle beat for the fukkin' life of me. :mindblown: There has to be something specific I'm missing or some little portion of the map I'm not seeing but that shyt is frustrating. The Chrisagrem sword wasn't too too hard to get but from what I remember you gotta wait until it drops by chance, but it makes everything like real easy 'cause it's powerful as fukk.

You beat it before though? SOTN?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Im gonna try to get everything but Im not gonna lose my mind doing it though. If It takes way too much effort Ill move on. I got to the inverted castle last night and 100% for the first castle.

Breh, I've owned that game since the day it came out and I can NOT get the Inverted castle beat for the fukkin' life of me. :mindblown: There has to be something specific I'm missing or some little portion of the map I'm not seeing but that shyt is frustrating. The Chrisagrem sword wasn't too too hard to get but from what I remember you gotta wait until it drops by chance, but it makes everything like real easy 'cause it's powerful as fukk.

Y'all making me want to emulate it

Address_Unknown

Daps
Y'all making me want to emulate it

If it's two games I think everyone that plays games should play, simultaneously if not one after the other is both Super Metroid and Symphony of the Night.:ohlawd: Only game I can remember that made me nostalgic for either was Axiom Verge, but that's a heavy (But respectfully done) homage to Metroid. However be warned about that fukkin' Inverted Castle, though.:shaq2:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Yeah Ive beaten the game a few times before.
The Chrisagrem you can get by equipping the alucart armor and increasing your luck. There's an enemy type called Schmoo that drops the weapon randomly.

Address_Unknown

Daps
Yeah Ive beaten the game a few times before.
The Chrisagrem you can get by equipping the alucart armor and increasing your luck. There's an enemy type called Schmoo that drops the weapon randomly.

Man, talking about this shyt makes me want to reinstall this shyt and give it another go. Third time's the charm, right?:yeshrug:

Address_Unknown

Daps
You might have gotten that blind frustration. Just clear the map in stages and you'll breeze through this game.

Well yeah, you've got to take a break from a game that you find yourself stuck in to reset that mental fatigue, but for the life of me I got stuck in the same place if I recall, twice and that just made me say 'fukk it' since I didn't wanna resort to a strategy guide for a game that was so straight forward. But it's been years again, I'll just take my time with it and be sure to note where all my new skills can take me as I go on, thanks.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well yeah, you've got to take a break from a game that you find yourself stuck in to reset that mental fatigue, but for the life of me I got stuck in the same place if I recall, twice and that just made me say 'fukk it' since I didn't wanna resort to a strategy guide for a game that was so straight forward. But it's been years again, I'll just take my time with it and be sure to note where all my new skills can take me as I go on, thanks.
Don't be so strict with this game. I went the no help route my first 2 times and since then I go back and check online for stuff I missed here and there. I have most of the game memorized at this point though. There's a bunch of unexplained mechanics in the game and super hidden items that you likely wouldn't ever find without some help.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Thug nikkas with fukked up lives and nothing to lose, who go around clapping other black ppl need to go at the KKK instead...them Carolina nikkas who deal and bang swear they thorough but the KKK still parading around, having celebration marches and parties and shyt. They know they wont do anything to them. Too busy going after Jamal for some dumb shyt

Anybody who's ever been to NC especially certain cities knows exactly what I'm talking about
I agree 100%