I can remember inflation predictions when Trump was in office, how is Biden getting all the blame

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why wouldn't he have anything to do with it as decisions he helps to make or lack there of can either help or make the situation worse? Going by the logic of some posters on this site, the President doesn't have shyt to do with anything and is just there to be there :mjlol:

What decisions is the president making that makes a person that produces something required to make a good, make it more expensive? What decisions is the president making that makes a person who sells a good, sell it for a higher price?

Inflation is one of those things that get blamed on the president, but if I walked you through a line item of how a good that cost X 6 months ago cost Y now, and I told you to point out the line items that the president is responsible for, you couldn't.

If I make an item and the cost of it goes up by 4%, what can the president do about me increasing the cost of the good by 9%? What legal avenue does he actually have to tell me "no you can't charge 9% more for a good because that contributes to our outright causes inflation?"

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is how politics work in the u.s.

Obama was blamed for Bush's economy, Trump got credit for Obama's recovery of bush's economy, Biden is blamed for Trump destroying the economy, the next republican will be credited for the eventual recovery of the economy.

People have very short attention spans and don't understand how politics work. Most of the problems people have with the government are really local and state issues but nobody votes in local and state elections, they only care about the general election.