JohnnyBravo3.gif

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
That ass would get fukked on sight! IDGAF​

tumblr_mn2un6qzgR1ru423qo1_500.jpg

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but if that is new york...then i saw this hoe walking on W 3rd street and Macdougal when i went to see a show at comedy cellar bout 3 weeks ago. She had dat exact scarf on, similar coloured jeans and heels. Everyone waiting in line took it in on some :whoo::takedat: shyt. Even nikkaz with their girls. Body was just :wow:

I was sooo tempted to holla...but i punked myself. :stopitslime:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but if that is new york...then i saw this hoe walking on W 3rd street and Macdougal when i went to see a show at comedy cellar bout 3 weeks ago. She had dat exact scarf on, similar coloured jeans and heels. Everyone waiting in line took it in on some :whoo::takedat: shyt. Even nikkaz with their girls. Body was just :wow:

I was sooo tempted to holla...but i punked myself. :stopitslime:

this is definitely NY. It looks like one of the (outside) train stops that you see in the Bronx that are below ground level, like Gun Hill Road, Bronx Park East, etc on the 5 train line. There are a few of those stations in Brooklyn too. With that said, shorty would get laid on her stomach and get that full thrust from behind. I'm not playing :demonic:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
this is definitely NY. It looks like one of the (outside) train stops that you see in the Bronx that are below ground level, like Gun Hill Road, Bronx Park East, etc on the 5 train line. There are a few of those stations in Brooklyn too. With that said, shorty would get laid on her stomach and get that full thrust from behind. I'm not playing :demonic:

bruh, it was hella random. I'm waiting in line, and outta nowhere comes this shorty walkin across the street wit heels on and a body dat was just. :wow: She didn't look nowhere. Not left, not right and not back. Just down and forward with her earphones in. All i kept hearin was 'damn shortyyyyy' :ohlawd: