I cant take it im about to get a PS3 or should i get Xbox I need GTA5 in my life

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
:comeon: Lol You dont know nobody who play the 360? Please! Its still by far the most popular console between the two here in the states.

The vast majority of the sony stans that true. Every Time somebody ask about a console to purchase yall swoop in with the quickness like have you something to prove!:bryan:pathetic!

we got that large asian population on here i think stanning PS

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
:comeon: Lol You dont know nobody who play the 360? Please! Its still by far the most popular console between the two here in the states.

i dunno breh, the bluray player and free online gaming converted alot if muthafukkas. only thing exclusive to xbox was halo and that shyt has been :flabbynsick: for a hot minute

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sure, go ahead and buy an xbox. in a few months, you'll end up replacing it w/ another one. my boy's cousin has been through 5 of those pieces of shiit. he even had one of those elites w/ the big ass hd. dude knows they put out shytty working consoles, and still buys them because he loves their games so much. long story short, make the common sense decision and get a ps3.
my fat ps3 is going on 6 years of play. that's w/ streaming all the time for the past 2 years too. that power supply will give out b4 the rest of the system ever does.