i can't upload media

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, when I want to grab a smilie from the coli media library it can be wonky. I have to try multiple times to get something to open for me to use, opening the image in a new tab in order to copy it, etc... it needs to be better organized behind the scenes imo. Archiving a digital image library for user reference is a big part of this site and should be handled better. I don't save the stuff I made here because it's not handled right.
full

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm pretty sure I haven't been able to upload media since this thread was made.

Previously it was the thing where the status bar pops up and nothing happens. But now the photo seems to load, only for the file name to suddenly get crossed out with nothing happening.

I gotta use imgur which takes longer and I'm pretty sure those links expire, right?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
EDIT: pasted a valid link for an image and instead it just posted the link. It displays the image in the post but once it's submitted, it reverted to the link.

Last edited:
Daps
I can’t post tweets.

Has something changed from copying the link, and pasting it in media?

I can post tik toks, but not tweets.

:wtf:

boogers

formerly boogerwolf
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa
I can’t post tweets.

Has something changed from copying the link, and pasting it in media?

I can post tik toks, but not tweets.

:wtf:
i just posted one. i had some issues with posted tweets not showing up due to 'enhanced tracking protection' in firefox. if youre using adblockers, some of the social ones block twitter too.

idk if this helps. sorry

(if you cant embed media you could always take a screenshot of the tweet and wrap the image in a link to the tweet :yeshrug:

Daps
i just posted one. i had some issues with posted tweets not showing up due to 'enhanced tracking protection' in firefox. if youre using adblockers, some of the social ones block twitter too.

idk if this helps. sorry

(if you cant embed media you could always take a screenshot of the tweet and wrap the image in a link to the tweet :yeshrug:
It’s working for me now.

:blessed: