"I could hear Rondo say: 'yeah, the Celtics gave up already' -Avery Bradley

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Man like we all didn't see this coming ?:stopitslime:

They holding onto all these "assets", just to get the shyt beat out of them playoff after playoff after playoff.

None of these nikkas can shoot under pressure , they think it's all on IT4 but he's doing all he can. This team has the most point blank ceiling of any good basketball team I've ever seen.

This should be on Ainge how do you NOT go get Cousins ? How do you NOT go get Butler?

IT4 is the only player who seperates himself on this roster the rest are all chucking soft bigs who can't rebound or bricklaying tweener guards who can't shoot:dead:

I better not hear shyt about this team again after this one :camby:

:to:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
at least marcus smart was going to the paint, he's got heart its just his offense sucks very much, him and thomas pretty much showed the character. Guys like avery, horford and crowder looking like they are scared to play. Avery one of the reasons why ray ray left the team when they told him avery was better for the future, he was like fukk this guy :dead:

Avery is playing great defense at least

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

It's all good breh you got a top 3 pick coming in the draft:yeshrug:

I'm out here in listening to sports radio every day and the fact that these fans call in and don't think Butler was worth what the Bulls wanted is laughable to me.

shyts like night and day somebody gotta do down for this one. Ainge....Stevens...somebody:damn:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Al for as great as he is in the regular season continues to get exposed in the playoffs since the 2nd arm injury in not being in the paint much on defense and avoiding boards.

Boston needs to find to a way to get a center via trade this offseason

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Rajon Rondo is telling teammates that the Celtics quit last night. If there's anyone that knows about quitting in the playoffs it's him
He never got a fair chance in Dallas. Only person that was behind him was Cubes. The coach didn't want him. No way Barea and Harris should've been platooning minutes with Rondo

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
So Rajon Rondo is telling teammates that the Celtics quit last night. If there's anyone that knows about quitting in the playoffs it's him
the

I'm pretty sure the majority of posters in this section just watch sport centre and don't actually watch games

Can you quit on a team you had no interest in playing for in the first place?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz be jumping off a bridge when it comes to sports... Im a Bulls fan, but The Celtics are a good team. This is just a fukked up matchup for them. Truth be told, the east was wide open. fukked up matchups up and down the conference. If it was the bulls vs cavs. celts vs heat, pacers vs whoever the fukk...there would have been a couple top seeds losing to bottom seeds.
And trust nobody wanna be against the fukking Bucks either

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Man like we all didn't see this coming ?:stopitslime:

They holding onto all these "assets", just to get the shyt beat out of them playoff after playoff after playoff.

None of these nikkas can shoot under pressure , they think it's all on IT4 but he's doing all he can. This team has the most point blank ceiling of any good basketball team I've ever seen.

This should be on Ainge how do you NOT go get Cousins ? How do you NOT go get Butler?

IT4 is the only player who seperates himself on this roster the rest are all chucking soft bigs who can't rebound or bricklaying tweener guards who can't shoot:dead:

I better not hear shyt about this team again after this one :camby:

Ok Buddy.