I decided to listen to Fresh and Fit this morning in the gym...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So one thing I think they got right is to never allow yourself to be friend zoned by a woman that you have certain intentions with.

She wants to friend zone you and use you as her emotional doormat, you need to cut that shyt off.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The average person in America is "dumb" and uneducated.

The smart and educated are a minority. The show reflects that. Plus, any well-adjusted woman with a career and goals wouldn't waste time or risk their image to be on a podcast.

:yeshrug:
Nah I used to think this way but I’ve seen some stupid ish people have done for clout

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Sorry to say but most women are just flat out stupid when it comes to men/relationships/ common sense.

Me and my homie have these types of conversations with women all the time and they all say the same shyt.

That’s why I stopped feeling bad about lying to women cause they just gonna believe whatever makes them feel good anyway, they need to hold themselves accountable for their own stupidity
That’s some logic to this. An attractive from 18-35 just has to be present and she’ll get attention. Meanwhile a dude has build himself to stand apart from other men. And this process takes time

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Last edited: