I deserve to ball the way I'm about to

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My plan is coming together slowly but surely. Just goyto have the patience and discipline to finish this. It's slow but everyday I'm getting closer.

I'm about to ball so hard. I'm talking fly gear. Gold chains, gold earrings, designer glasses, brick loft apartment.

I'm gonna travel the world and just do it like nikkas from my city ever seen.

It's been a long time coming. I'm self made forreal. No team, no Handouts, nothing. nikkas can't tell my I'm that the real deal. I proved I'm that nikka. I started from the ground up.

When I was in my 20s I was so lost and afraid but I just kept going. I was down and out and on my ass but I just kept moving forward. Hopefully young black people can learn that lesson. Never quit, never compromise your integrity.

I deserve anything I get. O fought for this shyt.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
My plan is coming together slowly but surely. Just goyto have the patience and discipline to finish this. It's slow but everyday I'm getting closer.

I'm about to ball so hard. I'm talking fly gear. Gold chains, gold earrings, designer glasses, brick loft apartment.

I'm gonna travel the world and just do it like nikkas from my city ever seen.

It's been a long time coming. I'm self made forreal. No team, no Handouts, nothing. nikkas can't tell my I'm that the real deal. I proved I'm that nikka. I started from the ground up.

When I was in my 20s I was so lost and afraid but I just kept going. I was down and out and on my ass but I just kept moving forward. Hopefully young black people can learn that lesson. Never quit, never compromise your integrity.

I deserve anything I get. O fought for this shyt.

I hope you do brother. Keep winning and don’t let anybody get in your way!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This must be the part where the "turning NOT ONE BUT TWO industries upside-down" happens.

:laugh: :snooze: :coffee:
Yeah honestly I don't think I can anymore. It's WaY too many politics I can find a niche tho