I Didn't Know Elephants Were THAT Big

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Never seen no shyt like that at a zoo I'm pretty sure they don't let you that close genius

Op staring at his screen like :ohhh:

11-facts-about-blue-whales-largest-animals-ever-known-earth-ADD-FINAL-a99cc86cbc0c49c3bd3e9265203ef7f4.png

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont care. This is obviously white propaganda. :mjcry:

As a child of Africa, i reserve the right to ride elephants damn it.:damn:

But seriously, werent hannibal and em in full armor riding these things into battle? Compared to the weight of full soldiers, i doubt my sub 200lb self would be the straw that broke the elephants back.
It’s a personal decision at the end of the day, shyt ain’t illegal :manny: I used to wanna do that shyt bad, I just changed my views on it when I learned about that. Elephants are so amazing to me I don’t wanna do anything that’s potentially harmful. They can’t talk, and if they ever get fed up there’s not a damn thing I could do about it, so I’ll err on the side of empathy and caution:russ:

But yea the ones used in war and shyt I definitely can’t rock with. 200lbs is one thing, but when they had the whole setup on top of em, I know they were going through it. On top of knowing they were gonna be the main target in a war they weren’t even a part of, just used as a tool :wow:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps