I don't care what anybody say. Gale Sayers was overrated as fukk

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Cant even debate OP.... i mean... who has seen Gale Sayers play? :yeshrug:
not the OP, so it's dumb to take his side either

the ONLY way we'd know what old players would do, is to build a time machine. i don't think these guys were idiots and fools.. give them one full year of tape, training and coaching and see what would happen.. these nikkas want to transport them to 2018 as if they only get 1 game, then disappear.. yea they'd be outplayed for a minute, but they'd have to be dumb as rocks to not be able to pick the shyt up

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
not the OP, so it's dumb to take his side either

the ONLY way we'd know what old players would do, is to build a time machine. i don't think these guys were idiots and fools.. give them one full year of tape, training and coaching and see what would happen.. these nikkas want to transport them to 2018 as if they only get 1 game, then disappear.. yea they'd be outplayed for a minute, but they'd have to be dumb as rocks to not be able to pick the shyt up
I can imagine a timeline where some ultra-wealthy sports nut like Paul Allen or someone is secretly funding research into a time machine, but when he makes it he ain't even gonna try to beat the stock market or change history or any shyt, he's just going to kidnap GOATs from different eras and force them into gladiator-style battles at some remote location in order to satisfy the arguments that he and his friends have been having since the 1970s.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I can imagine a timeline where some ultra-wealthy sports nut like Paul Allen or someone is secretly funding research into a time machine, but when he makes it he ain't even gonna try to beat the stock market or change history or any shyt, he's just going to kidnap GOATs from different eras and force them into gladiator-style battles at some remote location in order to satisfy the arguments that he and his friends have been having since the 1970s.
:whoo:
You just came up with a new Netflix show breh. I prolly wouldn't watch it tho. I don't like when rich white dudes kipnap people and force them to do things.
:hubie: